Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shoot out on the Moore's

Please ignore the fact that I've not posted here in so long and instead focus on the purpose that has me blogging once again.
Many may know, or not know, that I, Stacy Kupiec, have written a little YA supernatural book. I did it a long time ago, thinking it was going to be the next big thing. I pictured the rolling out of red carpet as I passed by the paparazzi on my way in to watch the premiere. And I was glamourous.
I have since eaten many pieces of humble pie.
After being overstuffed on this bitter pie, I put the book away, took some writing lessons, and found a "different direction" to go in. I wrote another book. And then another. But always at the back of my mind was this first story. You see, even though I wasn't supposed to, I fell in love with my characters--Sarah and Tarren--and I felt that they deserved to have their story told.
With this decision finally made, I rolled up my figurative sleeves and rewrote their story, edited their story (several times), and then edited it once more. This time, I think it's ready.
Tonight I spent a little time at a photographer friend of mine's house as she took the photos that will be used on the cover of the book that tells Sarah and Tarren's story.
I took a few pics with my phone. I am not a photographer and these are not the pics that will be used on the cover. 
This is the model representing Tarren. Before the shoot, he pumped up his forearm for maximum vein-age. Nice!

Laying down on the job. Hee Hee. It looks weird to you, because you don't know what's going on.
But you will!
Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment